To receive regular updates you can:
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fruitbowlnz
- Receive our daily email update of new articles: http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=fruitbowl
- Receive our daily email update of new comments: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fruitbowl-comments
If you want to write an article, it's very easy...
1. Register here with a username and your email address: http://fruitbowl.co.nz/wp-login.php?action=register
2. You will get an email with login details, click on the link and then log in.
3. Once you are logged in fill in your details and choose your 'public' name from the drop-down. And you can change your password to something easier to remember!!!
4. Then click 'Update profile'.
5. Set up your gravatar (logo) here - http://en.gravatar.com/site/signup/ - so your logo will appear next to your comments and articles.
When you register, we'll make you an author.
You can see a helpful series of instructional videos here: http://www.fruitbowl.co.nz/wp-admin/admin.php?page=video-user-manuals/plugin.php
Full training available at Mogul if you need more help (uploading images, embedding video etc).
What is a Gravatar?
It is a great way to get your brand out there. A Gravatar (Globally Recognised Avatar) is simply a picture that is linked to your email address when you comment or post on Fruitbowl. We suggest using your company logo as your Gravatar.
You can create a Gravatar here: http://en.gravatar.com/site/signup
Evangelise! Tell your friends and colleagues about Fruitbowl.