Mogul is looking for another talented front-end web designer to work alongside Louie.
You’ll be designing websites, web application interfaces, email newsletters and campaign collateral. AND you’ll be building front-end templates in standards-compliant HTML/CSS to work flawlessly across a wide variety of platforms and devices.
Most of all, you must love the web and be a team player.
This position requires:
- A proven track record producing high quality websites
- A strong working knowledge of typography
- A strong background in graphic design
- Extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Excellent skills with HTML/CSS/JS
- Browser compatibility knowledge
- Great communication and writing skills
- Self-reliant but also a great team player
- Preferably 2+ years working in the industry
If you have any of the following, you will be of extra special interest to us:
- Experience with WordPress, Campaign Monitor, and JQuery
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control software
- Working knowledge of mobile front-end development
- Experience with Flash (not a major)
The role is based in our office in Havelock North, Hawke’s Bay. We will consider full or part-time, and recent graduates.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we would like to hear from you. Please check out our website for the full position description.