InterSoft Systems, a Napier based software development company that has been successful for over 30 years is looking for more staff. We need an Analyst / Programmer to join the team to help with the increased demand for our new finPOWER Connect Finance package. Full details below:
Finance Software Support Analyst / Programmer
Intersoft Systems Ltd is a Napier based Software Development company that has a successful 30 year history of producing a range of business software packages for the Australasian market. We are expanding our staff and the opportunity now exists for you to join our team as a full time Software Support Analyst / Programmer.
The successful applicant will act in a key support role for our finance applications. Our software is used by over 400 lenders and finance companies and is considered to be a market leader in the industry. With the release of our new finPOWER Connect system, a new team member is required to develop an in-depth knowledge of the system and assist with the technical support, data conversions and customisation of the system. Our clients rely on our software to run their business so a task focused individual willing to take up the challenge is needed.
The new team member will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in finance industry and supporting software.
- Have strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to develop VBA, VB.NET and ASP.NET applications.
- A working knowledge of SQL Server and associated applications.
- Ability to create supporting system documentation.
Qualities the successful applicant will also possess are:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Experience in supporting business systems
- Ability to work in a closely knit, Napier based team
Intersoft Systems offers a great work environment with offices overlooking the Napier foreshore, a team approach and a supportive management structure.
To enquire further, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria and qualities to email@example.com
For more information on finPOWER Connect, go here http://www.intersoft.co.nz/Products/Product.aspx?product=finpowerconnect