This month EnzaFoods officially opened its new $4million apple processing factory in Hastings, tying in with celebrations of 50 years in business. Did we say congratulations?! Our very own Natalie and Steve joined in the festivities and were there to see this fantastic new Freshfields truck on display. Tank designed the truck curtains, which made their public debut while the paint was still literally drying. Nothing like a deadline for maximum impact! Now the truck is travelling up and down the country daily – you have to admit, it looks great and will be hard to miss.
« Prev: Art Deco Weekend
Watching Paint Dry with EnzaFoods
By Tank Marketing, February 21st, 2012
Leave a Reply
- Info and Enrolment Day on Thursday at EIT
- Get in and support the Hawkes Bay Farmers Market
- Tia’s first month at Mogul
- WaveGarden update
- Want to be a Sparky?
- Research Reveals Success In Curbing Family Violence
- A good lesson in customer service
- Hairdressing Study Starts in July
- Junior Bike Track opening
- Mission Chef Region’s Top Apprentice