SuperJuice locked itself in a phone booth, got a new uniform, put its undies on over its tights and has emerged fresher and punchier than ever! The three super varieties have a new and improved taste, with added super health benefits. While SuperJuice was undergoing its transformation, Tank developed a new visual identity and attitude to match. The bottle leaps off the shelf, and our integrated online, press and outdoor campaign light-heartedly encourages consumers to forgo the temptations of a meat pie in favour of a healthier diet. Claiming that even if you look 40, you'll feel 39 and a half, the all new SuperJuice is available in 350ml and 750ml bottles. Check them out in your supermarket chiller now or take a look here - www.superjuice.co.nz.
« Prev: Doing Social Business
SuperJuice is Back
By Tank Marketing, August 27th, 2012
2 Responses to “SuperJuice is Back”
Leave a Reply
- Year Xero: Accountants’ websites in the cloud era
- Fabulous Arts Short Courses at EIT
- Exhibition St Hilda’s and Abbotsford: Our Children’s Homes
- Time in the sunshine
- New comments policy for Fruitbowl
- New Research by EIT Computing Lecturer
- Online Event Management Solution
- Sponsorship Opportunity – Bay Urban Adventure Race
- April Tasters in Wine, Ag and Hort
- Employee Engagement – Why does it matter?