Join Cranford Hospice for an entertaining, fun, memorable and unique night out. The 'Cranford Winter Gala'! Taking inspiration from her cook school in Italy, Jo will share her wealth of knowledge, hilarious stories and handy cooking tips. In her own warm and humorous manner, Jo will teach us that authentic doesn’t mean difficult! And, as patron for Hospice NZ, Jo is travelling to her ‘hometown’ in Hawke’s Bay for a very meaningful reason.
Cranford Hospice is celebrating its 30th Anniversary in August, and to mark this occasion, the Hawke’s Bay public are invited to the ‘Cranford Winter Gala – A Taste of Italy with Jo Seagar’ at the Hawke's Bay Opera House on August 11th.
- Enjoy a demo from Jo Seagar, and top tip for your cooking
- Be in to WIN some HUGE spot prizes - including a trip for 2 to Jo's Cook School in Oxford, Canterbury, including flights and accommodation (thanks to House of Travel)
- Enjoy a delicious Italian meal, and enjoy a glass of complimentary wine
- Listen to beautiful musical entertainment
- Take part in the charity auction at the end, with Simon Tremain
- FREE Goodie bag for every attendee!
MC Waggs, from More FM will keep us well entertained - and ensure we all have a fun night!
Tickets are available until 8 August - $80 per person, or $750 for a table of 10. Please go to www.ticketek.co.nz for ticket purchases.