On Tuesday we have a careers seminar focused on working in counselling and social work.
We will have several guests who work in the local industry who can provide genuine information about what it’s like to work in these areas and what education you need to be successful.
Our guest speakers are:
- Cathy Egan, the Manger of Counselling Services from the Napier Family Centre
- Rose Tuhiwai a social worker @ DOVE Hawke’s Bay
- Sarah Potter the Coordinator of Napier Age Concern
Participating organisations for the expo include
- Child Youth & Family
- DOVE Hawke’s Bay
- Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga
- Community Probation Service
- Hawke’s Bay District Health Board and
- Live Hawke’s Bay.
It’s on Tuesday August 14th from 430 to 630 on the campus in Taradale.
Make sure you register with us on 0800 CALL EIT and find out how you can make a difference in our community through counseling or social work.