Crowd funding is a nice and democratic way of raising money for something that you are passionate about. That's why we have created a PledgeMe campaign to raise funds for our first piece of equipment for the MakePlace. The PledgeMe Campaign Hold on.. What is the MakePlace? Well.. Reading the comments on the Post that I had written a little while back on how to retain young talent in ...Read more
Want to keep up-to-date with the latest Fruitbowl articles? Sign up here for Fruitbowl's free daily email service!
I jointly own an AM Radio Station in Hawke's Bay, which has been leased for 12 years - but we are now looking to use the frequency (1530am) ourselves. We are currently playing a random, shuffle music program of 1950s to 1970s music on low broadcast power as a filler (this format has been very successful in Hawke's Bay). The station can be fully automated, and a breakout studio can be ...Read more
Prime Minister John Key has confirmed cuts will be made to the Government's near $1 billion annual bill for KiwiSaver. In a major pre-Budget speech today, Mr Key will outline the KiwiSaver cuts and moves to curb Working for Families for higher-paid households as the Government moves to rein in rising debt. According to www.stuff.co.nz today, National's policy in 2008 promised to keep the ...Read more
- Year Xero: Accountants’ websites in the cloud era
- Fabulous Arts Short Courses at EIT
- Exhibition St Hilda’s and Abbotsford: Our Children’s Homes
- Time in the sunshine
- New comments policy for Fruitbowl
- New Research by EIT Computing Lecturer
- Online Event Management Solution
- Sponsorship Opportunity – Bay Urban Adventure Race
- April Tasters in Wine, Ag and Hort
- Employee Engagement – Why does it matter?