Profile: I work with Business Owners who are working really hard in their business, but generally feel like they are taking home less than they should be. They often feel that it’s taking longer than it should to be successful, it’s harder than they thought, and the cash flow and profits are a challenge, or not where they’d like them to be. And yet they feel like they have a good business and want to take it up to the next level, but are struggling to get it there on their own. I come in and help them fix all that, making the businesses more profitable and more valuable.
Recent Posts by Nigel Watkin:
- Year Xero: Accountants’ websites in the cloud era
- Fabulous Arts Short Courses at EIT
- Exhibition St Hilda’s and Abbotsford: Our Children’s Homes
- Time in the sunshine
- New comments policy for Fruitbowl
- New Research by EIT Computing Lecturer
- Online Event Management Solution
- Sponsorship Opportunity – Bay Urban Adventure Race
- April Tasters in Wine, Ag and Hort
- Employee Engagement – Why does it matter?