Profile: I have been with Gen-i for the last 9 years, seeing the business move from a pure play telco business to an integrated IT&T solution provider. What i love about what i do is to front what can be a hugely complex business and simplify outcomes for my clients, ensuring we deliver on what matters most to them.
Recent Posts by Leisa Epplett:
- Fundraising Dinner
- Bellyful Needs You!!
- A Bloody Good Idea
- Telecom Coverage at Waimarama This Summer
- Get in Behind the Hawkes Bay Farmers Market
- Great New Tool to Manage Data Roaming Costs
- Unwanted mobile phones support Starship Hospital
- 36 Hawkes Bay Schools to be Connected in Next Rollout Phase
- Come Join the Gen-i HB Team
- Ultra-fast broadband rollout begins in three more towns including Napier
- Year Xero: Accountants’ websites in the cloud era
- Fabulous Arts Short Courses at EIT
- Exhibition St Hilda’s and Abbotsford: Our Children’s Homes
- Time in the sunshine
- New comments policy for Fruitbowl
- New Research by EIT Computing Lecturer
- Online Event Management Solution
- Sponsorship Opportunity – Bay Urban Adventure Race
- April Tasters in Wine, Ag and Hort
- Employee Engagement – Why does it matter?