Profile: Damon Harvey is a director of Attn! marketing pr - the Bays most influential marketing and PR firm. He's also the publishing manager of The Profit - the Bay's business magazine and a trustee for Sport Hawke's Bay, Come on the Bay Trust and The Jarrod Cunningham Youth Sport Trust. Damon and Anna Lorck have five girls - so it's a busy life!
Recent Posts by Damon:
- Give em Stick!
- Latest The Profit
- Is fruitbowl rotten?
- Hawke’s Bay goes for gold with Hockey NZ
- Study on Hawke’s Bay must happen
- Get on it business breakfasts
- Get on it…Get on it Now!
- HB’s deflated world cup efforts
- IMS Payroll offers Crusader tickets to host families
- HB business community gives legend status Graeme Lowe
- Year Xero: Accountants’ websites in the cloud era
- Fabulous Arts Short Courses at EIT
- Exhibition St Hilda’s and Abbotsford: Our Children’s Homes
- Time in the sunshine
- New comments policy for Fruitbowl
- New Research by EIT Computing Lecturer
- Online Event Management Solution
- Sponsorship Opportunity – Bay Urban Adventure Race
- April Tasters in Wine, Ag and Hort
- Employee Engagement – Why does it matter?